Dr. Nityanand (Padmashree Awardee Scientist & Ex-Director, CDRI-Lucknow), Dr. Chandra Mohan Nautiyal (Retd. Sr. Scientist, BSIP-Lucknow), Prof. Sarjit Sensarma (Geology Dept., Lucknow University), Dr. Saman Habib (Sr. Scientist, CDRI-Lucknow), Dr. Dhananjay Singh (Associate Professor, Chemical Engineering Dept., IET-Lucknow), Dr. Naresh Kumar (Physicist, Lucknow), Dr. Lalji Yadav (Teacher, CIC Inter College, Allahabad), Dr. Brajesh Singh Katiyar (Associate Professor, Biochemical Engineering Dept., HBTU-Kanpur), Dr. H.S.Niranjan (Ex. HOD, Civil Engineering Dept., HBTU-Kanpur), Prof. Ramendra Kumar Singh (Chemistry Dept., Allahabad University), Prof. Madhu Tripathi (Zoology Dept., Lucknow University), Prof. Sheela Mishra (HOD, Statistics Dept., Lucknow University), Dr. R. K. Shukla (Physics Dept., Lucknow University)
Er. Jai Prakash Maurya -Incharge (Lucknow), Dr. Rama Jain (Asst. Prof., Mahila Vidyalaya Degree College, Aminabad, Lucknow), Er. Yadvendra (Lucknow Univrsity), Dr. Kanchan Pal (LHSA Medical College, Pilibhit), Mr. Virendra Tripathi (Lucknow), Er. Shailesh Rao (Lucknow), Er. Harikishan Patel (Lucknow), Mr. Shivam Tiwari (Amity University), Dr. Kashif Imdad (PPN College, Kanpur), Mr. Keshav Yadav (Mau), Mr. Nishant (Research Scholar, Dept. of Physics, Lucknow University), Dr. Gyanendra Singh (National P. G. College, Lucknow), Mr. Anuj Singh (Dept. of Physics, Lucknow University), Dr. Sheikh Sazim (HRI-Allahabad), Dr. Shivani Tripathi (Dept. of Mathematics, Lucknow University), Er. Manish Shukla (Lucknow), Mr. Ramashish Maurya (Jaunpur), Mr. Satyendra Maurya (Govt. Polytechnic, Moradabad), Mr. Abhishek Khare (Pratapgarh), Dr. Ram Kumar (KKV College, Lucknow), Mr. Santosh Yadav (Jaunpur), Mr. Ravi Kumar (Research Scholar, Dept. of Physics, Allahabad University), Dr. Harishankar Yadav (D.S.N.P.G. College, Unnao)
Breakthrough Science Society Membership
- BSS Tamil Nadu chapter – Webinar: ‘Mountains on Moon – How to see and measure their heights’
- BSS Telangana chapter – Webinar: ‘Decoding the Covid-19 Pandemic’
- Extend your helping hand to the cyclone ‘Amphan’ affected people
- Breakthrough Science Society writes to the Prime Minister to declare the worst situation in West Bengal due to super cyclone ‘Amphan’ as national disaster.
- Press Release by BSS West Bengal chapter on installation of “Ayurvedic Disinfectant Tunnel” at the premises of BITM