- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
A non-profit organization, IEEE is the world’s leading professional association for the advancement of technology. The IEEE name was originally an acronym for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.Through its global membership, IEEE is a leading authority on areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics among others. IEEE has more than 375,000 members including nearly 80,000 student members in more than 160 countries. IEEE/IET Electronic Library library has more than 1.7 million documents.
- American Physical Society
The American Physical Society was founded on May 20, 1899, when 36 physicists gathered at Columbia University for that purpose. APS is active in public and governmental affairs, and in the international physics community. In addition, the Society conducts extensive programs in education, public outreach, and media relations.
- American Chemical Society
With more than 154,000 members, the American Chemical Society (ACS) is the world’s largest scientific society and one of the world’s leading sources of authoritative scientific information. A nonprofit organization, chartered by Congress, ACS is at the forefront of the evolving worldwide chemical enterprise and the premier professional home for chemists, chemical engineers and related professions around the globe.You will find numerous games, activities, puzzles for kids, scientific journals, databases and resources in the site.
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
The RSC is one of the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. The activities of RSC span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.You will find wide range of journals, magazines, databases and books in the site.
- Union of Concerned Scientists
The Union of Concerned Scientists began as a collaboration between students and faculty members at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1969 is now an alliance of more than 250,000 citizens and scientists.The site has resources on different topics in science such as global warming, nuclear power, food and agriculture.
Breakthrough Science Society Membership
- BSS Tamil Nadu chapter – Webinar: ‘Mountains on Moon – How to see and measure their heights’
- BSS Telangana chapter – Webinar: ‘Decoding the Covid-19 Pandemic’
- Extend your helping hand to the cyclone ‘Amphan’ affected people
- Breakthrough Science Society writes to the Prime Minister to declare the worst situation in West Bengal due to super cyclone ‘Amphan’ as national disaster.
- Press Release by BSS West Bengal chapter on installation of “Ayurvedic Disinfectant Tunnel” at the premises of BITM