- The digital library
Along with science related books this site has books on other subjcts such as history, philosophy, music, arts etc. The site has more than 35000 English works that are free for personal, noncommercial use.
- The net library
Has eContent database for ebooks, eAudioBooks etc.
- Project Gutenburg
One of the most popular site for downloading books. It has huge database with over 100,000 titles of which around 28,000 books are free to download.
- Online Books on Medical Science
eMedicine is accessible point of care medical reference available to physicians and other health care professionals on the Internet. Has large number of articles that undergo several levels of physician peer review plus an additional review by a PharmD prior to publication. Also it provides latest news related to medical field.
- The Open Education Database
Huge resource of online books, video lectures, and course material, etc. that are very useful for students.
Breakthrough Science Society Membership
- Webinar on ‘Nobel Prize in Physics 2020’: ‘On Black Holes and Singularities’
- AMPHAN and COVID-19 Relief Works by BSS West Bengal chapter
- Webinar on Nobel Prize in Physics 2020: ‘Of Black Holes and Singularities’
- BSS Gujarat chapter: Webinar: “Nobel Prize in Physics-2020”
- History of Science: Webinar series organised by BSS TN chapter