Kolkata: The day was observed in Jadavpur University, Calcutta University (Rajabazar Science College), Jogamaya Devi college and Charuchandra college. Observations were also held in Hindu School, Aryakanya Mohavidyalaya and Victoria high school under the initiative of “Young scientist forum” affiliated to BSS and in two main spots of Kolkata – College street and Hazra More.
Breakthrough Science Society Membership
- Webinar on ‘Nobel Prize in Physics 2020’: ‘On Black Holes and Singularities’
- AMPHAN and COVID-19 Relief Works by BSS West Bengal chapter
- Webinar on Nobel Prize in Physics 2020: ‘Of Black Holes and Singularities’
- BSS Gujarat chapter: Webinar: “Nobel Prize in Physics-2020”
- History of Science: Webinar series organised by BSS TN chapter