Dr Radhakanta Koner, Secretary, Breakthrough Science Society, West Bengal Chapter sent a memorandum today to Director, Birla Industrial & Technological Meseum, in which the Breakthrough Science Society expressed concern over installation of “Ayurvedic Disinfectant Tunnel” at the premises of BITM. In the letter, Breakthrough Science Society asked for scientific evidence of the efficacy of 2:1:1 combination of thyme, camphor and menthol in protecting humans against the novel coronavirus.
Breakthrough Science Society Membership
- BSS Tamil Nadu chapter – Webinar: ‘Mountains on Moon – How to see and measure their heights’
- BSS Telangana chapter – Webinar: ‘Decoding the Covid-19 Pandemic’
- Extend your helping hand to the cyclone ‘Amphan’ affected people
- Breakthrough Science Society writes to the Prime Minister to declare the worst situation in West Bengal due to super cyclone ‘Amphan’ as national disaster.
- Press Release by BSS West Bengal chapter on installation of “Ayurvedic Disinfectant Tunnel” at the premises of BITM